Friday, July 15, 2011

My College Search Requirements

The College that i'm best prepared for is Lehman College, The reason for this is that I think I am mentality ready for this College, I'm also good at the skills needed in attending this College. What would  really changes my plans of going to this College is lack of not having and high G.P.A, but I think that I have the mindset to overcome everything and do my best this year to boost my grades up so that I may be able to to attended this school in 2014. In addition my grade may not be as strong as they could be but my character is. I am a very helpful person, I also do voluntary work over the summer so that it come give me a better look besides no having the grade that a required. 

1 comment:

  1. Each post is supposed to be a reflection of the research/work you have done. Please provide 5-7 full sentences in each post. Make sure to write it on Microsoft word FIRST, use the grammar and spell check to assist you. Remember your goal is to have a 9+ in readability stats. This is important for your own development as a writer. When you have finished a task early please revisit all of your previous posts and make sure you have followed the same instructions for each.

    THE PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT THERE IS A LOT OF CUT AND PASTE! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO CHRONICAL YOUR PERSONAL REFLECTIONS ON THIS PROCESS.

    PLEASE PROVIDE INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

    ReplyDelete